Posted: Wed, 06 May 2020 16:07:14 -0400
Location: Plano, TX
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
A knowledgeable job-seeker with experience in customer support is needed for a Customer Advocate position in Plano, TX! As the Customer Advocate, you will primarily be responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. This position offers $19/Hr.
Responsibilities of the Customer Advocate include:
- Verifying, compiling, and typing application information for mortgage loans and or titles: Performs a general evaluation of the residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets established standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment and marital status.
- Recommending that title and loan not meeting standards be restructured or denied.
- Calling specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
- Informing the supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Preparing loan for Initial Closing Disclosure issuance.
- Submitting to Underwriting when Appraisal, Title, and Credit are in.
- Providing quality loan processing, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards, and ensuring completeness prior to submission for underwriting for approval.
- Typing and mails approval and denial letters to applicants.
- Submitting an approved mortgage loan file to the Mortgage Loan Closer for settlement.
- Recording data on the status of loans, including the number of new applications and loans approved, canceled, or denied, using the computer.
- Utilizing the Appointment Model.
- Providing Feedback to Loan Credit Advisor on loan quality.
- Training employees involved in the process of how to handle all products.
Requirements of the Customer Advocate:
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
- Strong computer skills
- Able to work independently