Posted: Fri, 22 May 2020 08:55:16 -0400
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Mortgage Insuring Coordinator
An experienced Insuring Coordinator is needed for our client in Bala Cynwd, PA! As the Insuring Coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for insuring government and agency loans with private mortgage insurance consists of the appropriate standards. This is a direct hire, full time position offering a starting salary of $35k!
Responsibilities of the Insuring Coordinator Include:
- Submitting and transferring policies on all conventional loans with private mortgage insurance, with or without premiums due.
- Understanding of the FHA, VA, and USDA process of remittance of the UFMIP, Funding Fee and Guarantee fee through the appropriate website.
- FHA connection process to apply for and retrieve the mortgage insurance certificate.
- VA process to apply and retrieve the loan note guarantee.
- USDA process to retrieve the Guarantee Certificate.
Perks of Working with our Client Company:
- Competitive health benefits plan
- Tools to build a strong career
- Extensive and ongoing training
- Entrepreneurial environment with opportunities for career growth
Requirements of the Insuring Coordinator Include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 7 years of related work experience, preparing insuring loans
- Customer service skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- General knowledge of mortgage products and processes for both Retail and Wholesale transactions
- Knowledge of systems including Microsoft Office suite Encompass used in support of the business.
- High School Diploma/GED
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!