Posted: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:22:29 -0400
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Mortgage Account Specialist
A knowledgeable job-seeker with experience is needed for a Direct-Hire Mortgage Account Specialist position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Mortgage Account Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for assisting customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This position offers an annual salary of $42K.
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Account Specialist include:
- Acting as a single point of contact to assigned borrowers currently, 45 days delinquent or greater, the borrower is in a confirmed disaster area, or borrower requests loss mitigation options.
- Answering inbound calls and make outbound calls on assigned mortgage accounts that are 45 days or more delinquent.
- Working with the borrower on repayment plans to get them back to a current status.
- Assisting the borrower with loss mitigation options, how to apply, and status updates.
- Remaining as the single point of contact until the borrower is current or approved for loss mitigation.
- Maintaining confidentiality of customer’s non-public information.
- Providing written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
- Answering inbound/outbound calls involving customer service and collection issues.
Requirements of the Mortgage Account Specialist:
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
- Must be familiar with investor guidelines and available programs.
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills