Posted: Thu, 16 May 2019 13:00:48 -0400
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Required Years of Experience: 5+
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Mobility Application Engineer
A technical expert is currently needed for a Mobility Application Engineer position in Philadelphia, PA! As the Mobility Application Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and updating the mobility systems resulting in secure, effective, responsive and efficient operation.
Responsibilities of the Mobility Application Engineer include:
- Leading requirements gathering, design, implementation of all Mobility systems testing and stabilization.
- Providing direction and leadership to the Mobility Analysts and Specialists to support, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain EMM systems, mobile devices and applications used throughout the firm.
- Assessing mobility infrastructure and devices to identify and analyze critical performance indicators and operational gaps that can pose significant risk.
- Maintaining subject matter level expertise in mobility technologies and system administration capabilities.
- Providing level 2/3 tier support to investigate and resolve problems, inefficiencies, and performance issues which may require shift work or after hours calls.
- Documenting Change Requests and adhering to change guidelines.
- Providing project management support and ensuring timely completion of projects designed to streamline workflow and/or resolve issues; assists with various firm and/or departmental projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Serving as a team representative in meetings and communicating results to sponsors and other team leads.
- Working to maintain and improve upon the day to day operational requirements of the Mobility Infrastructure.
- Developing user reference materials and break-fix documentation
- Engaging and interacting with IT staff, all levels of personnel, other departments, and outside vendors, as well as obtain, document and communicate accurate business objectives received from the firm’s business department.
- Working closely with the Infrastructure Architects/Engineers to research, develop, and create mobility system design, architecture and strategies.
- Overseeing continuous monitoring of the mobility systems, and delegating out standard day-to-day activities to ensure proper operation and proactive and prompt issue resolutions.
- Implementing configuration changes necessary to support new functionality and bug/issue fixes within the mobility infrastructure, as driven by business requests and infrastructure architect(s)/engineer(s).
- Working with other IT teams in the development, implementation, testing, and rollout of new functionality, software, and applications as they relate to mobility.
- Assisting Mobility Manager in the development, interpretation, administration and communication of departmental strategies, policies and procedures. Supporting and taking all necessary and approved actions to achieve departmental goals and objectives, recognizing and identifying issues and problems and recommending solutions.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Fair, competitive salaries
- Medical, Life, and Disability insurance
- Health assessments, Counseling, and Health programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
- Individual savings accounts
- Commuter allowances and loans
- Reward programs and Incentive plans
- And fitness and retailer discounts!
Requirements of the Mobility Application Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 6 years' related experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in BlackBerry UEM 12.1.0
- Proficient in Windows Server 2012 & 2016
- Proficient in iOS & Android app signing, provisioning and distribution.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSSTec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.