Middleware Software Engineer
A professional and friendly job-seeker is needed for a Middleware Software Engineer position in Camden, NJ!
Responsibilities of the Middleware Software Engineer include:
- Working with business users to develop current and future business process designs. Supporting the development of functional requirements specifications.
- Generating technical designs and interface documents.
- Analyzing, designing, developing and implementing complex Fusion Middleware (FMW) REST and SOAP services in BPEL 12C and OSB 12C
- Performing design review and code review for FMW services for peers and providing feedback to come up with robust architecture.
- Working with other IT teams, vendors and consultants ensure project goals and milestones are achieved. Maintaining a positive and productive work environment among the team.
- Providing day to day production support and off hours support as required.
- Ensuring system implementations meet high quality standards and outstanding issues are prioritized and resolved.
- Mentoring other team members in best practices for system development. Following the SOA PMO process to plan and complete work activities.
- Preparing timely Status Reports. Effectively presenting technical concepts and issues to both technical and functional team members.
- Researching and evaluating new technologies and upgrades of current systems to support the planning and implementation of these projects.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401k feature with company match
- Company discounts and Bonus programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation (three weeks to start) and Holidays (including floating holidays)
- And more!
Requirements of the Middleware Software Engineer:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related degree
- At least 8 years of experience in a software development position
- Strong knowledge on integration through Service Oriented Architecture
- Strong hands on Experience in Oracle SOA Suite 12C (BPEL and OSB) and above
- Very strong problem-solving skill especially in FMW 12C and above platform
- Oracle WebLogic Application Server 11G, 12C and above
- One+ year of full-time experience as a WebLogic administrator in a large IT Enterprise organization
- Extensive work experience in clustering environment
- Strong XPATH, XQUERY, XML development knowledge
- General debugging skills - Know how to use telnet and other command-line tools to debug network/firewall connectivity
- Strong knowledge on PL SQL to work independently on writing complex PL/ SQL queries for day to day tasks
- Strong learning ability to pick up Oracle ADF and BI Publisher technology to support existing complex ADF applications and BI publisher reports along with complex JAVA, JEE applications
- Strong learning ability to improve skillset in ADF Faces ADF Business components, ADF Complex task flows for rich UI, ADF Integration with Web Services, ADF
- Strong hands on experience in JAVA, JEE
- Experience in a software development position including all aspects of the Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC); including requirements definition, technical designs, coding, testing and implementation
- Supply Chain experience is plus
- Experience working with Oracle EBS 12.2 is a plus
- Additional background with Unix
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate complex ideas to others
- Demonstrates accountability for meeting milestones and delivery of a quality product
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated to continue learning new technologies or expanding knowledge of current skills.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.