A professional and friendly job-seeker is needed for a Middleware Engineer position in Camden, NJ!
Responsibilities of the Middleware Engineer include:
- Building and testing interfaces for SOA integrations (e.g. integrating Oracle EBS via BPEL services) using Oracle Fusion, Middleware, SOA Suite and OSB.
- Designing, implementing, developing, and maintaining technical solutions under the guidance of the Lead Analysts.
- Assessing change requests, defects, trouble reports, and ad-hoc database query requests and making recommendations on design approaches and alternatives.
- Supporting overall middleware systems architecture requiring knowledge of all aspects of designing and constructing new and existing applications.
- Validating system requirements, both functional and non-functional with business analysts.
- Developing and authoring end-to-end middleware solutions for various projects and systems.
- Developing and documenting middleware software standards.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401k feature with company match
- Company discounts and Bonus programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation (three weeks to start) and Holidays (including floating holidays)
- And more!
Requirements of the Middleware Engineer:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or similar degree
- At least 4 years of related experience and some experience with any CRM Platform (Siebel, Oracle Service Cloud, Salesforce)
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and with a team, and take initiative to find solutions for business requirements.
- Eager to learn new technology and invest time in independent learning.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts.
- Understanding of XML schemas, data and transformations. (XSD/XPATH/XQUERY)
- Understanding of web service development and knowledge of web service types and invocation methods (SOAP/REST).
- Experience developing SOA Suite (OSB, BPEL) services and composite applications.
- Experience with Oracle Business Rules.
- Experience with Object Oriented programming (Java, J2EE, C, C++, etc.)
- Experience working in a production support environment.
- Understanding of Relational database models and experience with SQL/PLSQL and associated development tools such as TOAD or SQL Developer.
- Understanding of database systems and data management, conceptual understanding of business workflows and hands-on development of process flow diagrams
- Proven history of creating and documenting standard process and driving standards to compliance within the Information Technology team.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Exposure and understanding of different models of SDLC.
- Experience with development IDEs, e.g. JDeveloper/Rational Modeler or similar.
- Experience working with version control and software configuration management tools.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.