Posted: Mon, 20 May 2019 14:46:11 -0400
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Mid Reporting Analyst
A highly analytical job-seeker is needed for a temporary-to-hire Mid Reporting Analyst position in Philadelphia, PA!
As the Mid Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting information and data needs of the company’s Cyber Insurance division, which distributes product through the Financial Lines, Major Accounts, Commercial Insurance, Small Commercial Insurance, Westchester, and other divisions within North America. It also requires alignment and support of the Global Cyber practice across a variety of the company’s Overseas General portfolio as needed.
Responsibilities of the Mid Reporting Analyst include:
- Translating business needs to data and analytics requirements.
- Applying business knowledge to analyze data and working with IT to resolve data issues.
- Designing, developing and maintaining management reports.
- Identifying, capturing, profiling and reporting on data from multiple sources.
- Fulfilling ad-hoc report requests from business users.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- 401K plans
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- And More!
Requirements of the Mid Reporting Analyst:
- Associates/Bachelor's in computer science or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in reporting/data analysis role
- Strong knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Knowledge of relational databases, data structures & relationships
- Experience with Qlik data visualization and reporting tools
- Understanding of BI/DW concepts such as dimensional modeling, DBMS, ETL, datamarts etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully execute in a demanding, fast paced environment that will require flexibility, a strong work ethic, and a desire to succeed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in work product
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to deadlines
- Prior experience in Property & Casualty insurance is a plus.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.