Posted: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 15:19:40 -0400
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
A creative and innovative job-seeker is currently needed for a Membership Coordinator position in Mount Laurel, NJ. The Membership Coordinator will assist in the company's operations and be the primary contact for membership services. This temporary-to-hire position offers $20 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Membership Coordinator include:
- Managing the association’s AMS and related technologies
- Responding to inquiries via email, phone, and fax from members and prospects.
- Assisting in the creation and update of membership materials (letters, new member welcome packets, newsletters, fact sheets, membership directories, member listings and surveys).
- Managing the production of membership mailings and invoicing.
- Processing new member applications and member dues.
- Manage the membership renewal process and updating membership records.
- Implementing and following PCI Compliance requirements regarding handling of sensitive financial data.
- Developing positive relationships with association volunteer leaders, support chapters regarding membership needs.
- Recommending ideas for improvement and highlight any problems/issues.
- Maintaining chapter websites as directed by chapter leaders.
- Assisting chapters with event registration set-up and reporting.
- Maintaining current chapter leader rosters.
- Assisting with preparing the monthly e-newsletter.
- Setting up conference calls and participating in regular team meetings.
- Processing daily mail.
- Performing other related duties as required.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Named Best Place to Work by Philadelphia Business Journal—Seven Times!
- Most credentialed AMC
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off accrual
- Early Out Fridays during the summer months
- 401K plan
- Flexible schedules
- On-site fitness center (open 24/7!) and gym reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Training and Development opportunities
Requirements of the Membership Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Highly self-motivated and works well independently
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, time management, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel annually
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!