Posted: Thu, 23 May 2019 12:11:16 -0400
Location: Tampa, FL
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Medical Coding Associate
A job-seeker is needed for a Medical Coding Associate position in Tampa, FL! As the Medical Coding Associate, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the contracting process, facilitate necessary paperwork and support key group maintenance for the Network Management Team. This temporary-to-hire position offers $26 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Medical Coding Associate include:
- Using the computer to research provider participation data, contract terms, language, rates, and provider/internal business partner questions regarding network, participation
- Preparing reports as needed
- Assisting with network build template formatting
- Completing follow-up on providers re-credentialing status
- Termination Planning Tool, COC (member letters – email forms)
- Composing and preparing answers to Critical and routine inquiries
- Supporting network staff with clerical requests
- Working related to Key Group terminations, additions; collaboration with PPDO, Credentialing and payment team to ensure Key Group data/affiliation detail is accurate and timely.
- Managing the external business requests and either works it to resolution or assigns it to the appropriate team member
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
Requirements of the Medical Coding Associate:
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be proficient with PC applications (including Word, Excel and email)
- Demonstrates verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of CPT-4 and ICD-10, HCPCS, revenue codes, medical terminology, insurance terminology, contract terminology
- Solid understanding of provider reimbursement methodologies
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!