Marketing Cloud Developer
A professional and friendly job-seeker is needed for a Marketing Cloud Developer position in Newark, DE!
Responsibilities of the Marketing Cloud Developer include:
- Working in a multidisciplinary environment (technology, creative, user experience, media, analytics) to create, launch, and coordinate acquisition and engagement initiatives.
- Operating in Salesforce Marketing Cloud daily to build new journeys, update existing journeys or deploy journey communications via email and other online and offline channels.
- Providing reporting, analysis and recommendations throughout and at the conclusion of campaigns, based on milestones, success metrics and reporting requirements.
- Assisting the team in mapping donor and patient family journeys.
- Optimizing email campaigns for deliverability, mobile rendering (responsive) and best possible open rates.
- Laying out campaign workflows, including validation rules, triggers, alerts, and automated responses.
- Defining dynamic list criteria and work with data team to identify related system or field needs.
- Understanding the practice of segmentation, utilizing and optimizing first- and third-party data and activation of segments across owned and paid channels.
- Developing testing plans, conducting tests, and reporting learnings. Applying learnings to ongoing improvement.
- Deploying error-free campaigns on time.
- Tagging and coding content and links for tracking against a cross-channel environment.
- Assisting in the day-to-day administration of related tools as needed.
- Supporting in the planning, reviewing and customizing of the CRM application as needed to meet needs of the users.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- 401K plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Option to purchase additional vacation
- Stock plan purchase options
- Parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Employee assistance program
Requirements of the Marketing Cloud Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, marketing or related discipline. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with marketing automation or related marketing technology platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target (Email Studio, Journey Builder, Ad Studio, Automation Studio, etc.), Adobe Campaign Manager, HubSpot, or Marketo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot
- Working knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem; Salesforce Certification or a strong Trailhead history a big plus
- Knowledge of journey-based email delivery strategies
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing best practices with regard to deliverability and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem. Good knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMP script, SQL, automation studio, landing pages and journey builder
- Experience with AMP Script, HTML and CSS in support of creating journeys and email templates
- General writing and proofreading skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Basic understanding of Data Management Platforms
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.