Staffing Managing Director of CSS Technical Services, A Contemporary Staffing Solutions Business Unit
CSS Tec is searching for a Managing Director that is a strong sales and recruiting leader to join our Media, Pa Office and grow its national presence in delivering quality solutions in the technical space. CSS-Tec is prioritizing Salesforce Developers & Administrators, Data Analytics professionals, Cyber Security Network Engineers, Java Developers, IT Business Analyst and IT Project Managers, just to mention a few.
The CSS Tec Managing Director will drive our culture for our teams in the Greater Philadelphia area as well as planned expansions in Phoenix, AZ and Jacksonville, FL in 2019. The successful MD candidate is fun, humble, dynamic, hard-working and above all serves to support our team of IT Professionals and client-delivery associates.
CSS has a 25-year track record of success – now providing staffing services in 42 states! We are expanding operations into two additional branch locations in Phoenix, AZ and Jacksonville, FL and building a National Salesforce.com Practice that provides managed services and project-work to a rapidly growing list of customers throughout the U.S. The right candidate will prioritize our staffing model in the technical space and work closely with the Managing Director of the Salesforce practice to align and deliver to solutions in an urgent manner.
Responsibilities of the CSS Tec Managing Director include:
- Executing CSS Tec’s Best Practices to deliver a consistent client and candidate experience.
- Conducting weekly team meetings, 1:1s with each team member, and a daily open-orders meeting to ensure transparency on short and long-term goals with collaboration from team members to achieve operational excellence.
- Coaching and developing internal employees for proper succession planning.
- Working with employees on behavioral and performance issues, including annual reviews and effective corrective action plans if applicable.
- Assisting with P&L responsibility, Budgeting, Forecasting, Collections & Aging.
- Attending client meetings and networking events to develop working relationships and build brand awareness.
Requirements of the CSS Tec Managing Director:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field preferred
- 5 plus years managing a team of Sales and Recruiting professionals required (IT Staffing preferred)
- 5 plus years managing a P&L in Staffing required
- Extensive hands-on experience hiring and training sales and recruiting associates
- Expert level knowledge of prospecting for new business: prospect list management, territory management
- Strong history of meeting/exceeding goals
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Works well independently and in a team-based environment
- Strong business acumen
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to travel and work extended hours when necessary
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!