Posted: Fri, 10 May 2019 11:21:01 -0400
Location: West Chester, PA
Job Type: Internal Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Manager, Campaign Management
A professional and friendly job-seeker is needed for a Manager, Campaign Management position in West Chester, PA!
Manager, Campaign Management will be responsible for design, development, execution and analysis of marketable customer segments, offers & campaigns across various touch points. This includes inbound communications such as phone, website and mobile. It also includes outbound communications such as email, package insert and direct mail. The Manager, Campaign Management will work with multiple lifecycle marketing teams to understand marketing strategic roadmap, customer growth goals and campaign requirements. The Manager, Campaign Management will be responsible for execution of all assigned marketing operational tasks on time and with 100% accuracy.
The Manager, Campaign Management will work closely with the Customer Development team, the Performance Marketing team, the Payments team and eComm team in planning segment strategies, assessing results and providing informed recommendations to key stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Manager, Campaign Management include:
- Helping develop campaign management strategies that are aligned with business objectives, supporting revenue generation, growing the file, meeting timelines and not abusing customer contact principles.
- Ensuring appropriate strategies are devised in support of business objectives, customer segments/audiences, addressable marketing channels, calendar planning and coordination, creative materials supporting events/promotions, etc.
- Participating in the design, facilitation, and implementation of strategic direction for the department. Ensuring adherence to defined procedures so that the effectiveness and quality of campaigns are maintained.
- Being responsible for the management of processing lead files to the inbound and outbound Marketing teams for the execution of customer segmentation and contacting strategy activities essential for marketing campaigns and the attainment of associated sales plans
- Ensuring attainment of the list quality, quantity and timeliness assumptions inherent in the sales plans daily, through the utilization of increasingly sophisticated targeting/list generation methodologies within an adaptive learning environment designed to ensure continuous process improvements
- Reviewing and understanding lifecycle campaign requirements submitted through UNICA marketing operation (UMO) system. Meeting with Lifecycle marketing teams and make sure all the requirements are clear and accurate in UMO.
- Performing analysis of all assigned campaigns which includes development of target customer segments, QA of all the database tables and logic and share results with lifecycle teams
- Designing, developing & executing marketing campaigns using UNICA Campaign & Interact systems
- Resolving any post deployments issues.
- Working closely with the Campaign Developer and Technical Analyst in the design and creation of campaigns and ensuring the capabilities and knowledge of the staff meet the needs and demands of the business through effective hiring, development, mentoring, and training.
- Delivering lists to any third party in conjunction with campaign execution, primarily ESP (email service providers) and printers for direct mail.
- Being responsible for the development, implementation and enhancements of the database marketing platform by partnering with internal teams and selected best-in-class vendors
- Providing extensive company-wide leadership behind the ongoing enhancement of such platforms as well as how they can positively impact both current and future sales plans; Acting as the advocate for the increased utilization of database marketing principals and platforms (i.e. adoption of a data-driven marketing culture)
- Helping to apply CRM techniques and best practices to the newly developed channels that are now part of the customer contact landscape: Audience creation in Facebook and Google, Facebook Messenger, and Push Messenger
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Mental health counseling
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Maternity/Paternity Leave,
- Vacation, Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
- Company Social Events
- Opportunities for career development
Requirements of the Manager, Campaign Management:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master of Science degree preferred.
- 3-4 years’ work experience in Marketing, CRM or Campaign Management functions with demonstrated success in people management; implementation of consumer-oriented strategies; understanding and application of analytics to drive business improvements
- SQL and other data bases like Oracle, Netezza, etc. experience strongly preferred
- Clear understanding and experience of online marketing, specifically within the disciplines of digital, mobile, and social media are preferred; demonstrated track record of planning and coordinating successful marketing activities through all direct B2C channels is required.
- Experience working with enterprise-wide Campaign Management tool(s) is required, preferably with Unica/SAS & UMO. Email campaign management tool experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication, and project planning skills are required.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization in support of enterprise-wide and customer-centric strategies in omni-channel environment is required.
- Other highly desired knowledge, experience, and skills include working in B2C environment; understanding of unique needs of digital, mobile and social customers; effective campaign management practices; understanding of customer acquisition methods; A/B testing strategies, etc.
Specific Job Knowledge:
- Statistical Analysis
- CRM tools
- Customer segmentation and audience modeling
- Analytics and campaign results interpretation
- Ability to manage multi-matrix customer contact channels
- SQL coding capability.
- Knowledge of program testing, tracking, profiling, targeting, metrics and analysis
- Understanding of ETL processes and the “pushing and pulling” of data across various environments
- Well versed in multi-channel marketing strategies, including email, direct mail, direct display, web site and customer service channels
- Industry knowledge. Must be innovative and up to date with the latest priorities within HSN as well as the latest trends in CRM.
- Collaboration. Demonstrated ability to work with customer development team and other revenue driving teams when their KPI’s may be in conflict with CRM KPI’s developed to protect the customer file.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.