Posted: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 09:10:18 -0400
Location: Lexington, MA
Job Type: Direct
Required Years of Experience: 5
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
The Manager of Business Applications & Business Intelligence is responsible for reviewing requirements from the business and translating those into designs that fit into our application ecosystem in a scalable and efficient manner. Enterprise wide understanding of the business and technology landscape is a key component in this role. This role is expected to not only understand our application landscape, but also being extremely familiar with “client” business processes and internal operations procedures. The ideal candidate is extremely comfortable with Salesforce from a technical perspective and came up as an individual contributor and then continued their career on the management side of technical teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage and lead the internal team members within the Business Applications and Business Intelligence team
· Act as a technical coach and mentor to the team members.
· Manage relationships and workload of external contractors as well as acting as a liaise to “client”
· Hire, develop, and manage the performance of employees on their team
· Work closely with the functional business leaders within “client” to ensure customer satisfaction and act as an escalation point if there are concerns around team performance.
· Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the Salesforce platform to the Business Applications and Business Intelligence teams.
· Communicate with other “client” resources and with clients regarding status, issues and creative solutions.
· Design solutions with the enterprise ecosystem in mind for scalable and efficient solutions
· Keep customers updated on timeframe expectations
· Self-manage your time to deliver on projects as well as adhere to industry best practices
· Bachelor’s degree in a technology field
· 5+ years of Salesforce experience
· 2+ years of direct management experience
· Consulting experience is desired
· Salesforce Administrator Certification
· Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
· Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
· Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification
· Salesforce CPQ experience is a plus
· Experience architecting solutions to complex business problems
· Experience designing and presenting solutions to business users as well as executives