Posted: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 16:32:54 -0400
Location: Columbia, MD
Industry: Accounting Finance
Job Type: Direct
Required Years of Experience: 1-3
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently seeking several experienced Loan Officers in Columbia, MD. These are Direct Hire opportunities with a great company. The starting salary is $45,000/year with bonuses!
Responsibilities of the Loan Officers include:
- Verifies, compiles, and types application information for mortgage loans and or titles: Performs a general evaluation of the residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets established standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment and marital status.
- Recommends that title and loan not meeting standards be restructured or denied.
- Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
- Provides quality loan processing, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards, and ensuring completeness prior to submission for underwriting for approval.
- Provide Feedback to Loan Credit Advisor on loan quality.
Requirements of the Loan Officers:
- High school diploma/GED (Bachelor's preferred)
- 1 to 3 years experience as a full doc. mortgage loan processor
- Prior experience working with FHA, VA, and Conventional loan products
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced team environment.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!