Posted: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 09:05:44 -0400
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
A Loan Closer is needed in Moorestown, NJ! As the Loan Closer, you will primarily be responsible for preparing loan documents for closing and providing excellent customer service to the company's borrowers. This Temp to Hire position offers $19/HR!
Responsibilities of the Loan Closer:
- Verifying that all closing documentation on file is accurate and consistent for closing on all specifications of the documents, such as title abstract, deed, and insurance forms.
- Reviewing Closing Disclosure, Case Number Assignment, Title Commitments, Insurance Policies, PMI Certification and all loan documents for accuracy.
- Reviewing all files for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance with underwriting, government, and investor and company requirements.
- Communicating with Settlement Agents, Processors, and Loan Officers to answer any questions regarding the closing of loans.
- Verifying closing documents are signed and dates accurately and according to lender instructions.
- Ensuring all loans are closed in strict accordance with all guidelines.
- Providing timely communications regarding closing status as appropriate.
- Coordinate closings with title companies and sending Closing documents.
- Prepares fund requests to be delivered to Settlement Agents for funds disbursements.
- Handles closing issues and/or complaints from customers, Settlement Agents, Processors, and Loan Offices regarding the closing process.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and HSA Account
- Company-paid Life insurance
- PTO plan
- 401k plan with employer match
Requirements of the Loan Closer:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 3 year previous experience as a loan processor, funder or closer.
- Working knowledge of RESPA 2010, HMDA and Appraisal Independence Requirements (AIR) required.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!