Posted: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 09:08:57 -0500
Location: Kennett Square, PA
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Level II and III Help Desk Technicians are needed for Direct-Hire roles in Kennett Square, PA!
Our client company offers IT and Network Support services to the Pennsylvania region.
As the Help Desk Technician, you will assist clients with basic issues and help them with installations. This position offers an annual salary that ranges from $45K to $80K.
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Technician II include:
- Answering support calls.
- Managing tickets, resolving complex problems, and escalating them when needed.
- Using various software tools and providing remote client support.
- Checking client backups and identifying issues.
- Installing devices including PC, smartphones, printer/scanner by following a setup template.
- Handling basic virus remediation using established company guidelines.
- Occasionally travelling offsite to help clients with help from a senior staff member.
- Updating client documentation as needed.
- Testing client BDR backups and fixing basic backup issues.
- Installing Class I devices using a template and creating/modifying a setup template.
- Handling complex virus remediation and develop guidelines for new threats.
- Provide mentoring for Level I Technicians.
- Occasionally working at client sites, possibly unsupervised, for well-defined tasks.
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Technician III include:
- Handling Level I and II Help Desk duties.
- Resolving complex problems.
- Handling very challenging clients.
- Creating client documentation as needed.
- Assisting with dispatch duties.
- Utilizing and creating RMM scripts.
- Resolving complex client BDR issues.
- Installing Class I/II devices and working with engineers on enterprise level projects.
- Developing new Class I/II install setup documentation and other service templates.
- Remediating complex virus and root kit level issues and develop procedures for new threats.
- Providing mentoring for Level I/II Technicians
- Often working at client site possibly unsupervised.
- High school diploma/GED
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Basic TCP/IP, default gateway, configuring network interfaces, and basic DHCP concepts
- General knowledge with Windows Desktop operating systems (Windows 7 and 8)
- Understanding of networking fundamentals including hubs/switches, routing concepts, firewall concepts, Anti-Virus, and anti-malware concepts
- Basic Small Office/Home Office networking including commodity level firewalls and wireless
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!