- HS Diploma or GED required, College Degree preferred
- At least 1-2 years of call center experience required
- Additional customer service experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Computer literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work a training shift Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM; once all training is over, 10 AM to 7 PM or 11 AM to 8 PM
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!