Posted: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 16:24:49 -0500
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Direct
Required Years of Experience: 4+
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
We are recruiting for a Human Resources Benefits Administrator for a great long term client! A knowledgeable HR professional with a proficient background in benefits is currently needed for a position in Philadelphia, PA! This contract-to-hire position offers $26 an hour.
Our client company is a services company that focuses on helping people become self-sufficient. They provide individuals in the local community, whether they face physical, developmental, and emotional challenges or unemployment/underemployment, with resources and opportunities to better their lives.
Responsibilities of the HR Benefits Administrator include:
- Managing the design, implementation, and delivery of Benefits, Wellness, and Retirement programs (including 401k/pension plans, Wellness programs, etc.).
- Conducting a monthly benefits orientation.
- Maintaining employee benefits’ filing systems, ensuring benefits changes are properly entered into payroll system for payroll deduction.
- Helping employees with health, dental, and other benefit claims.
- Verifying the calculation of monthly premium statements for group insurance policies and maintaining statistical data relative to premiums, claims and costs.
- Resolving administrative problems with benefits with the carrier representatives.
- Ensuring all benefit premiums are accurate and paid on time.
- Administering COBRA as needed.
- Obtaining statistics and information in the renewal process of health, life, and retirement plans that benefit the company.
- Participating in the evaluation of benefit proposals.
- Managing the FMLA program and ensuring employees receive the benefits they are entitled to.
- Performing other benefit-related tasks for the company and their employees.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health Insurance and a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Free lunch/snacks
- Gym memberships
- And performance bonuses!
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree a plus)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in benefits (compensation experience a plus)
- Knowledge of local legislation and Health Care Reform
- Excellent customer service, communication, and presentation skills
- Great organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Strong technical/metric reporting skills
- Familiarity with ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, DOL, and IRS regulations.
- Knowledge of benefits plans, including eligibility requirements and plan content and design
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & Outlook) and HR systems (ADP)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!