Posted: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 10:54:39 -0400
Location: Carneys Point, NJ
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Human Resources Business Partner
Contemporary Staffing is seeking a Human Resource Business Partner for a Direct-Hire position in Carneys Point, NJ. As the Human Resources Business Partner, you will partner with site leaders to solve organizational challenges through people-related solutions.
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner include:
- Partner with site leaders to help drive business performance using sound HR knowledge.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Implement and oversee employee relations programs/practices that create a positive organizational culture and enable management effectiveness.
- Implement and execute upon Centers of Expertise (COE) driven programs (policies, training & development, employee engagement, etc.)
- Support the Benefits COE team with the coordination and management of benefits plans; annual open enrollment, and issue resolution.
- Continuously assess the effectiveness of all human resources programs relative to the achievement of desired goals and outcomes and the overall business plans.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop site solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal counsel as needed/required.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Discount
- Weight loss Program
- Healthy Vending Machines
- Company social outings and events
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Referral Program
- And more!
Requirements of the HR Business Partner:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 5 years' progressive HR generalist experience
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including employee relations, policy administration, coaching, and performance management.
- In-depth knowledge of federal and state employment laws, including FLSA, ADA, and FMLA.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!