Posted: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 10:53:07 -0400
Location: Malvern, PA
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Required Years of Experience: 1+
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Help Desk Agents
Friendly job-seekers are needed for two Help Desk Agent positions in Malvern, PA!
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Agents:
- Provide first level support by answering, evaluating, and prioritizing incoming telephone, voicemail and email requests from both corporate and field personnel with hardware, software, networking and other computer related problems
- Remotely install new hardware and software upgrades in accordance with established procedures and software licensing agreements.
- Assist in the set-up and installation of new personal computer equipment.
- Escalate calls as appropriate to other IT team members.
- Monitor computer virus activity and assists in the deployment of virus protection software on personal computers.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Opportunities to work from home
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Business Casual dress code
- 401K with company match
- Recognition and Incentive programs as well as bonuses
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Free fruit daily in kitchen and bagels on Friday
- And more!
Requirements of the Help Desk Agents:
- Must be flexible to work day, evenings and weekends
- Solid computer skills, word processing, spreadsheet and database software knowledge.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Basic understanding of computer networks
- Familiarity with mobile devices
- Ability to work with and train end-users with various degrees of computer knowledge.
- Great time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!