Posted: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 10:17:40 -0400
Location: Newark, DE
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Global Sales Operations – CRM Analyst
A professional and friendly job-seeker is needed for a Direct-hire Global Sales Operations – CRM Analyst position in Newark DE! In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and improving CRM analytics within the Sales Operations Function. Global CRM Analyst is responsible for supporting Gore Enterprise Sales Force COE level report and Dashboard needs, with a focus on supporting CRM analytics best practices and developing insights using CRM data to better meet the needs of the users and the organization, working with broader CRM team to trouble shoot and drive improvements to ensure high data quality and reporting integrity.
Responsibilities of the Global Sales Operations – CRM Analyst include:
- Coordinating with divisional champions and sales users to define CRM insights requirements, reporting objectives and document business reporting requirements from stakeholders
- Collaborating with cross functional team to better leverage existing CRM capabilities to improve Sales insights (e.g. lead generation, funnel performance, win/loss ratio etc.)
- Regularly researching the Salesforce community and the AppExchange for improved reporting and dashboard solutions that solve business problems and improvement ideas to overall reporting capability.
- Creating reports and dashboards in CRM to track performance and providing insights for improvement.
- Leading special projects chartered by Salesforce COE leadership to advance CRM analytics capabilities using new functionality such as Einstein Analytics.
- For new reports/new objects, working with business stakeholders to understand, analyze, evaluate the business requirements and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources and reconciles conflicts.
- Communicating and anticipating reporting and dashboard needs/implication when developing new functionality for the Salesforce system. Communicating and managing reporting project status, including timelines, progress, and risks to relevant stakeholders
- Being responsible for leading all reports and dashboards quality assurance testing, specifically when integration and performance of new functionality or new objects.
- Dissecting high-level information into details and being able to communicate details in a manner understood by relevant audiences. Managing User expectation on reporting capability development and implementation time line.
- Balancing business requirements with technical feasibility. Recommending reporting changes while balancing business process, object development, maintenance and system standards as needed.
- Being part of the agile team and participate in all agile activities (standups, planning, validations, etc.) to represent reporting needs and focus on reporting impact. Managing the deliverable timeline and key milestones,
- Working with Divisional Champions to identify and reduce data errors, incomplete records, and duplicate accounts to ensure data quality and reporting integrity
- Leading data integrity audit throughout Salesforce. Regularly providing reporting to support routine data cleanup exercises. Auditing and validating data for completeness and accuracy.
- Managing schedule of all report deployments including report/dashboard release calendar, design, build, and proof and deploy to optimize user experience.
- Creating business process models to match current and future CRM reporting solutions that leverage input gathered from end users. Designing report folder structure and actively managing Enterprise report folders. Giving guidance to divisional champions on how to manage divisional and team level folder structure.
- Creating, customizing and maintaining analytical reports, dashboards and KPIS to better support sales activities and improve insights into the sales organization. Logging and tracking identified reporting problems through to resolution
- Continuously conducting reporting tests and analyze results to garner insights and optimize/consolidation of future report/dashboards. Supporting all year end close activities to ensure reporting integrity
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness (KPI’s and Metrics) of project/program status and user experience
- Developing and communicating necessary training material to educate relevant stakeholders on new Salesforce reports and dashboards as needed
- Supporting sales leaders coaching program to improve their capability of using CRM tools effectively to drive business results.
- Providing day-to-day troubleshooting and support for Enterprise CRM reporting users, through Skype, by phone, on-site and in remote locations.
- Leading by influence, developing key user community reporting/dashboard capability, actively sharing knowledge and best practice on reporting to improve ASA, Divisional Champion and other key user capabilities.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- 401K plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Option to purchase additional vacation
- Stock plan purchase options
- Parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Employee assistance program
Requirements of the Global Sales Operations – CRM Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, related field, and/or equivalent education
- 4-6 years industry experience or in business analytics consulting including experience in Analytics, Market Research and/or Sales Analytics; Project Management experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in data management and data platforms (such as Microsoft SQL Server or Tableau) and general office productivity software (such as Microsoft Office) with advanced skills using Excel.
- Proficient in the use and interpretation of Sales Force data and objects
- Strong analytical skills; ability to translate business needs to functional requirements, visualization of requirements and meaningful recommendations.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Strong drive for results. Demonstrated ability to take the initiative in applying creative strategies to increase and influence for the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with strong analytical skills
- Team player. Focus on team solution and improving team effectiveness through active coaching and training of team members
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!