Posted: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 17:44:41 -0400
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Front Desk Receptionist
A Front Desk Receptionist is currently needed for a position in Jacksonville, FL! This temporary-to-hire position offers up to $15 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Front Desk Receptionist include:
- Answering and fielding phone calls, documenting calls/messages, and properly delivering messages.
- Checking in clients/applicants, scheduling appointments, and screening for applicant intake.
- Handling and distributing mail
- Ordering necessary office supplies.
- Performing other duties as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Disability and life insurance
- Generous paid leave and vacation
- And more!
Requirements of the Front Desk Receptionist:
- High School diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe, and Google applications (Gmail)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!