Posted: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 16:31:57 -0500
Location: Swedesboro, NJ
Industry: Accounting Finance
Job Type: Direct
Required Years of Experience: 5+
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
A self-motivated, intelligent finance professional is needed for a Direct-Hire FP&A Treasury Analyst position in Swedesboro, NJ! This position offers an annual salary of $80K.
Our client company delivers high-quality science equipment and supplies and top-notch service to all of their customers.
Responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst include:
- Collaborating with department leaders in Finance, Sales, and Operations to implement best practices, forecasting and reporting on cash flow, working capital, inbound order flow, outbound order flow, pricing, rebates, etc. as assigned.
- Assisting the FP&A Director in forecasting and reporting for the businesses.
- Assisting Controller and FP&A Director in the budgeting process.
- Overseeing and optimizing the cash forecasting model and process.
- Analyzing discrepancies between actual cash balances and forecasts.
- Contributing to the cash management strategy.
- Assisting the Controller in monitoring compliance to finance agreement covenants.
- Evaluating existing and new banking relationships, products, and services.
- Creating/improving existing policies, procedures, and strategies related to banking, cash management, forecasting, and reporting.
- Supporting the acquisition integration process related to banking, cash flow management, cash forecasting, non-cash forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plans
- Company Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness and Health Advocate Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- B.S. in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in treasury, cash management, or the banking field preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
- Great multitasking and analytical skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!