Posted: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:36:18 -0400
Location: Broomall, PA
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Customer Service Representatives
A knowledgeable job-seeker with experience in customer service is needed for a Customer Service Representatives position in Broomall, PA! As the Customer Service Representative, you will primarily be responsible for handling large amounts of incoming consumer requests while offering helpful services and resources. This position offers $15/Hr.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representatives include:
- Handling 50+ customer interactions per day, giving detailed, personalized, friendly, and polite service to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Conducting research on information and data entry
- Extracting and entering appropriate data onto the application, other forms, or database.
- Performing economic and credit industry analysis.
- Aiding high-end clientele with investment opportunities and solutions to increase their credit score.
- Assisting with technological solutions while offering consultations to prevent recurring issues.
- Upholding Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) laws in day to day verifications for clients.
- Memorizing all company products and services to be able to answer customers' questions quickly and efficiently and upsell.
- Running reports and supply data to fulfill customer report requirements
- Reviewing and adjusting credit lines on a regular basis
- Working with loan software and loan origination systems to help create credit reports
- Interfacing with customers to resolve customer service issues. Investigates, analyzes, coordinates and tracks complex customer issues and managing technical problems.
- Performing order fulfillment: Receiving orders, reconciles information, tracks on spreadsheets, and follows up with customers.
- Leveraging all available resources such as existing databases, third party sources and/or public information on the internet.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representatives:
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred (success pulling candidates from Delaware County Community College)
- MUST be self-sufficient and possess strong problem-solving, critical thinking, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Previous technical support or high volume work experience preferred
- Bilingual candidates are a plus!