Posted: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 14:43:50 -0400
Location: Dallas, TX
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Executive Administrative Assistant
A professional job-seeker with proven executive level support experience is needed for an Executive Administrative Assistant position in Dallas, TX! As the Executive Administrative Assistant, you will primarily be responsible for supporting Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Information Officer, and SVP Engineering. You will provide key executive administrative support to our dynamic leaders and their senior level leadership team. This temp-to-hire position offers $35/an HR.
Our client company is a healthcare management company dedicated to innovating solutions for clients and making the industry easier to navigate.
Responsibilities of the Executive Administrative Assistant include:
- Conducting ad hoc analytical tasks for the CTO
- Identifying trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports and then follow-up on all results
- Assisting in developing project work / resource / quality plans, and schedules
- Completing complex calendar management (day to day, fiscal year planning, and time management) on an ongoing basis and the ability to prioritize calendars based on the business needs to ensure accurate scheduling of multiple leaders.
- Communicating with the entire group on key accomplishments and successes
- Managing of domestic travel logistics and trip preparation for multiple leaders.
- Managing expense reports.
- Thorough meeting and event planning and management for both onsite and offsite locations from 10-50+ people; includes SharePoint site, meeting requests, booking rooms, catering, agendas, notes.
- Providing leadership and mentoring to other administrative support staff.
- Coordinating other administrative projects as assigned or as necessary.
- Ensuring compliance of administrative operational policies and procedures.
- Identifying, recommending, and implementing solutions to departmental operations process issues.
- Assisting with preparation of correspondence and high-level presentations.
- Demonstrating a high level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism.
- Lite project management and other various administrative tasks as necessary.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for career growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences, Computer Science, or Business
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Previously worked in sales environment would be preferred
- System, technologically oriented
- Desire to take on big challenges and the ability to see the big picture as well as the details.
- Display resourcefulness and good judgment in resolving issues.
- Excellent marketing and communication skills for both internal and external groups; deep writing skills
- Willingness to develop a deep knowledge of the respective business group’s strategy and/or functional expertise, and act as an information resource to the business group.
- Maintain a cool and focused persona under pressure.
- Resolve and diffuse difficult and high-tension situations with others quickly.
- Maintain professional and positive interactions with others and be able to establish professional relationships.
- Maintain credibility with all internal and external contacts.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!