Posted: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 13:19:39 -0400
Location: Maricopa County, AZ
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Escrow Officer's are needed in Maricopa County, AZ! As the Escrow Officer, you will primarily be responsible for pre-closing, preparing closing statements, and the preparation and recording of documents associated with the settlement process.
Responsibilities of the Escrow Officer:
- Ordering title search and preparing preliminary title report for delivery to escrow for further delivery to parties of each transaction.
- Reviewing and clearing title.
- Identifying and resolving any underwriting issues with the underwriter.
- Preparing the Closing Disclosure, ALTA Settlement statement, and HUD-1 when applicable.
- Ordering bring downs and tax certifications.
- Obtaining conveyancing.
- Preparing daily deposits.
- Processing incoming and outgoing recordings and letters of indemnity.
- Obtaining funding approval and prepare disbursements.
- Preparing final title policies.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
Requirements of the Escrow Officer:
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- Must have minimum of 2 years title closer experience performing the escrow and title duties of this position.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
- Title License or ability to obtain within 90 days.
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days.
- Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Effective customer service experience to a diverse audience to enhance service delivery.
- Title industry software experience, RamQuest preferred; experience with MS Office Suite
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!