Posted: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 13:18:56 -0400
Location: Maricopa County, AZ
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Escrow Assistant's are needed in Maricopa County, AZ! As the Escrow Assistant, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the Escrow Department by assisting with customer service, pre-closings, closings and other administrative duties.
Responsibilities of the Escrow Assistant:
- Opening orders, input closing statements from a worksheet prepared by the most talented Escrow Officers in the industry.
- Preparing the initial Closing Disclosure, ALTA Settlement Statement and HUD-1 (when applicable)
- Preparing for closings and handle the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions.
- Communicating requirements and other information to clients including title exceptions.
- Identifying earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and escalate.
- Performing preliminary/basic escrow functions, prepare and coordinate the issuance of buyer/seller letters.
- Ordering certifications, payoffs, final bills, etc., as needed.
- Entering fees, serve as back-up support for Escrow Officer(s), and administrative duties as required.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- And more!
Requirements of the Escrow Assistant:
- Must have a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Must have a minimum of 1-year industry experience performing escrow and title duties
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to support quality service delivery
- Experience using the MS Office suite and industry software. RamQuest preferred
- Strong ability to multi-task; able to work within a fast-moving environment; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Notary preferred
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence outcomes through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven customer service experience delivered to a diverse audience
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!