ERP Program Manager
A strong leader and program manager is needed for a temporary-to-hire ERP Program Manager position in Newark, DE. As the ERP Program Manager, you will provide project administration and leadership in the successful rollout of the new ERP system to the entire organization, which will involve typical IT project milestones.
Responsibilites of the ERP Program Manager include:
- Handling/overseeing data migration, facility readiness, configuring and testing, end user training, system conversion, and Go Live support.
- Providing project administration and leadership in issue management related to ERP and other IT project initiatives.
- Creating status reports, running status meetings, following up on actions, and driving issues to closure.
- Supervising and providing program and project management leadership over ERP related strategic initiatives.
- Interacting with and coordinating the activities of all project stakeholders representing both internal as well as external resources.
- Leading Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Project Managers.
- Overseeing the technical aspects of these initiatives by interacting closely with highly skilled IT team members, including business analysts, developers, SMEs, consultants, etc.
- Providing management with progress reports and project updates and maintaining on-going communications with members of an extended program team in a distributed environment.
- Organizing and leading core project team meetings.
- Utilizing Project Management Methodology as appropriate.
Requirements of the ERP Program Manager:
- College Degree in an applicable field or related work experience (healthcare experience a plus!)
- 10+ Years Project management experience and 5+ years large program management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management and multitasking skills
- Strong history of executing large scale ERP projects/programs
- Functional understanding of IT infrastructure issues, including virtualization, configuration, security systems and data back-up processes.
- Demonstrated experience and success in leading project teams and overseeing projects involving the design, building and deployment of ERP/MRP solutions
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to switch between hands-on day-to-day contributions, overall program and project coordination and management, high level planning and leadership level communication
- PMP Certifications a plus!
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.