Enterprise Network Administrator
A self-motivated job-seeker is currently needed for an On Site Enterprise Network Administrator position in Flagstaff, AZ. As the Enterprise Network Administrator, you will be responsible for the analysis, testing and deployment of converged Network Systems.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Network Administrator include:
- Support all facets of Enterprise Network System Administration including Quality, Change Control, IT Security and Documentation processes for all Network functions as it relates to Enterprise IT.
- Troubleshoot complex problems with multiple teams locally, or globally.
- Evaluate, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and analyze network systems including network switches, routers, wireless access points, load balancers, and firewalls
- Work closely with other departments and collaborate with other IT associates
- Analyze, detect, and resolve network related faults and capacity problems
- Undertake routine preventative maintenance, maintaining and monitoring network security
- Plan and implement future network developments and undertake project work
- Provide level 3 support for network systems within a global ticket system (Service Now) while following ITIL processes
- Implement IT Security processes and applications.
- Installation and removal of physical network hardware and related cabling.
- Documentation of all tasks and processes.
Requirements of the Enterprise Network Administrator:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, related field, or 3 to 5 years equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience performing network switch and router administration.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience supporting network firewalls
- 3 to 5 years’ experience supporting wireless access points
- 3 to 5 years’ experience supporting hardware load balancers
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to follow written procedures in a regulated environment
- Experience with Sniffer, Wireshark or other network performance monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Demonstrated experience with:
- Project and time management with ability to balance changing priorities and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with frequent interruptions.
- Customer service and cross functional interactions.
- Taking initiative.
- Training others effectively.
- Proven ability to work with diverse, global teams across time zones and languages.
- Proven ability to interpret and follow established procedures and demonstrated skills in performing detail-oriented work.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be available and on call 24 x 7 x 365 (vacation exceptions).
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.