Posted: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 16:51:23 -0400
Location: Allentown, PA
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Dynamics 365 CRM Soln. Architect
As a solution architect you are responsible for designing our D365 Application Landscape to ensure that delivery team creates value for our customers and members. You are focused on delighting the users through innovation. You will engage with other roles and functions to help create and implement backlogs including user adoption and have a critical impact to the success of our mission.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Architect and build out our Dynamics 365 system with focusing on CE, with an overarching view into other modules such as Marketing and HR, related customizations and reports, to be able to model the business organizational process.
• Establish CE architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines and integrations across systems. Advise on best practices for CE
• Guide stakeholders in identifying functional gaps between Dynamics 365 CE and current business requirements, as well as recommend workarounds or steps to close the gaps.
• Collaborate with the stakeholders to identify and develop integrations between our Web, Mobile, Contact Center and D365 solutions. Define and implement best practices in SDLC for Dynamics 365.
• Conduct Requirements sessions with business and documenting, designing, developing and testing those requirements in an Agile like development environment.
• Build and configure CE forms, views, dashboards, workflows, Dynamics Portals and developing SSRS reports.
• Customize, develop, integrate, and extend Dynamics 365 CE / PowerApps in collaboration with other team members. Mentor Jr. developers.
• Ensure proper documentation (design, ER, plans, others as needed) is created, maintained, and approved for all aspects of the development, delivery and maintenance.
• Collaborate with DevOps engineers to increase the maturity of automations.
• Support Quality Assurance engineers to improve automated testing.
• Employ design thinking and hypothesis-driven development techniques to promote innovation
Sitting for up to 7 hours per day, 4 hours at a time; standing for up to 7 hours per day, 4 hours at a time; walking for up to 2 hours a day, 1 hour at a time. Seeing as it relates to general, near, color, and peripheral vision. Hearing as it relates to normal and telephone conversations.
Bachelor’s or Associate degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or equivalent required.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• 8+ years of IT experience.
• 4+ years of experience in implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE), issue diagnosing and troubleshooting
• 5+ years of experience in enterprise business solution development and delivery, including Web, Mobile, Portal and application integrations.
• Experienced in the D365 for Customer Engagement product (Sales, Service, Marketing). Knowledge of Power Apps and Microsoft Flow.
• Experienced in development, architecture, implementation, and deployment of Dynamics 365 (especially CE) platform. Conduct sessions, gathering requirements, documentation and designing CRM solutions.
• Expert in integration and data migration to Dynamics 365 CE (online)
• Expertise in Azure Data Factory, Common Data Model, CDS, PowerApps model and automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
• Experience with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) for agile work tracking, code repository, development of user stories, Unit testing script generation and tracking work progress.
• Experience with best practices for implementations using Agile framework
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Experience with MS USD
• Experience with Power BI
• Experience with Case management
• Experience with Analytics and Speech Analytics
• Experience with Contact Center Software integrations
• Prior experience in software development. Works in an office environment