Posted: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 16:28:57 -0400
Location: Fishers, IN
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Organized, detail oriented Document Specialist's are needed to assist with document review at a mortgage company in Fishers, IN! The Imaging Specialist will be responsible for verifying documents and entering document data into the company's computer system. This temporary-to-hire role offers $13 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Document Specialist include:
- Opening packages and verifies that all documents match the transmittal provided.
- Identifying correct loan numbers and updates the company's computer system to show the receipt of the loan.
- Sorting documents according to pre-defined terms.
- Uploading files and documents into the company's computer system.
- Filing non-funded documents alphabetically into the file cabinets.
- Outsourcing loans to third party vendors and updates all systems.
Requirements of the Document Specialist:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of Data Entry/Administrative/Clerical experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Computer literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!