Posted: Fri, 29 May 2020 17:31:03 -0400
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Director of Title Curative & Customer Service
A knowledgeable job-seeker with experience is needed for a Direct-Hire Director of Title Curative & Customer Service position in Plymouth, PA! As the Director, you will primarily be responsible for acting as a liaison between the company, the loan officer and the borrower. This position offers an annual salary of $75K.
Responsibilities of the Director of Title Curative & Customer Service include:
- Reviewing title curative volume and workflow and manager team of curative team members to facilitate the needs of our clients
- Prioritizing, delegating, and assigning workload to team members
- Reviewing search materials for vesting, requirements, and exceptions to be satisfied at the table and investigate/research/resolve issues with the title commitment in preparation for closing.
- Working with clients and underwriters to streamline workflows and make a risk-based decision on behalf of the company
- Coordinating with underwriting to clear complex issues and obtain over the limit liability approvals.
- Assisting with deeds, subordinations, payoffs, HOA estoppels, Municipal, Lien cert, and other title matters as needed
- Verifying any transfer tax/mortgage tax associated with a deed in order to record
- Managing search, closing, and other service providers/vendors and reduce costs on a daily basis.
- Creating workflow, process, efficiency, technology, and other improvements as an ongoing component to the position
- Leading calls with clients, respond to their needs and provide the best solutions possible for their varying needs
- Providing month-end coverage and weekend coverage as needed
- Working with outsource partners/underwriters (workshare) to prepare and QC title commitments to be delivered to customers in states where the underwriter is issuing a policy
Requirements of the Director of Title Curative & Customer Service:
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
- Must have 6-10 years title and management experience
- Multi-state title experience a plus.
- Excellent oral communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Knowledge of basic computer programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and Microsoft Outlook, Resware experience a plus