Posted: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 17:12:22 -0400
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Director of Settlement Services
A knowledgeable job-seeker with experience is needed for a Direct-Hire Director of Settlement Services position in Plymouth, PA! As the Director, you will primarily be responsible for managing existing or future employees. This position offers an annual salary of $75K.
Responsibilities of the Director of Settlement Services include:
- Managing BPO (business process outsourcing) SOPs, process, and relationship with outsource provider when scheduling function is outsourced
- Building and improving existing notary/attorney database in regards to coverage and quality
- Creating and utilizing the system for scheduling and closing loans, and providing status to customers
- Acting as a liaison between services and third party signing service companies or independent notaries/attorneys
- Developing an efficient invoicing system to pay closing agents in a timely manner from each closing file
- Implementing an interface (internal and customer-facing) versatile enough to offer closing as a stand-alone product
- Developing the technology platform for web-based scheduling, sourcing of scheduling orders, status reports, vendor management
- Developing and overseeing reporting functions to track cost savings, revenue, and profit of signing services department
- Driving new outside business to the new product once available and working for existing clients
Requirements of the Director of Settlement Services:
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
- 6-10 years of closing or title company experience. Independent project management, business management, or small business management skills may be equal to title company experience.
- Management experience including, excellent oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and internal/external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude, remaining detail-oriented and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Knowledge of computer software programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and Microsoft Outlook. Redware a plus.