Posted: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 09:26:48 -0400
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Digital Process Design Analyst
A knowledgeable job-seeker with experience in digital experience is needed for a Digital Process Design Analyst position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Digital Process Design Analyst, you will primarily be responsible for enabling the team to achieve their full value through improved process effectiveness. This position offers $40/Hr.
Responsibilities of the Digital Process Design Analyst include:
- Performing data manipulation and analysis (graphical and statistical) as required in support of digital initiatives that improve the customer experience and streamline operations performance Making recommendations for business decisions based on data analysis as well as recommend changes for the process
- Performing process risk assessments against current and future state designs
- Managing project timelines and milestones
- Tracking progress, and monitoring project status
- Determining project costs, benefits, and controls
- Creating detailed end-to-end mapping and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement that positively impact up-stream and down-stream business partners.
- Performing gap analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- Structuring efforts to achieve targeted improvements and establishing measurement systems to monitor performance
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
Requirements of the Digital Process Design Analyst:
- 2+ years related work experience in digital experience or digital transformation
- 3+ years of experience with execution of Continuous improvement and/or process improvement initiatives
- Experience with eCommerce and/or consumer engagement.
- Proven experience performing and documenting risk using an industry recognizable approach (i.e. process FMEA)
- Proven experience working with highly collaborative groups for consulting and executing to results
- Demonstrated individual ability to quickly build strong, credible relationships and teams within all levels in the organization
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of web development processes
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!