Posted: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 15:39:24 -0400
Location: Trevose, PA
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Digital Advertising Manger
A job-seeker with prior experience in management roles is needed for a Direct Hire Digital Advertising Manager position in Trevose, PA! As the Digital Advertising Manager, you will primarily be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the ESP Digital Advertising department, as well as manage 7 Digital Advertising Specialists. This position offers $80-85k annually.
Responsibilities of the Digital Advertising Manager include:
- Working with Executive Director to establish and implement consistent departmental policies, goals, processes and procedures, productivity and performance metrics and quality standards
- Managing Digital Specialist team ensuring proper training, transparency, consistent processes and addressing employee issues in a timely manner
- Being responsible for overall campaign management by monitoring advertising account performance and working with sales reps and specialists to ensure proper delivery of ad campaigns, maximizing delivery where applicable. This includes making suggestions for total ad campaign spend by product.
- Partnering with Sales on handling and resolving escalated internal and external customer issues and ensuring that each customer’s account is thoroughly reviewed with the sales rep and that all changes are being implemented in a timely fashion.
- Creating and analyzing advertising reporting ensuring campaigns are performing as expected and researching any fluctuation in results.
- Troubleshooting, resolving, and communicating issues to management.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- 401K plan with Company match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Wellness program (including an on-site gym!)
- On-site Daycare
- Casual Dress
- Tuition Reimbursement
Requirements of the Digital Advertising Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Experience with ad coordination and trafficking a plus!
- Must be analytical and a problem solver
- Proven ability to multi-task and be flexible with day-to- day responsibilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and be able to learn other software programs quickly
- Competent with Internet browsers
- Basic HTML and graphic knowledge is a plus
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!