Posted: Thu, 16 May 2019 11:22:24 -0400
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Data Transformation Analyst
A professional, technical job-seeker with great leadership qualities is needed for a Data Transformation Analyst position in Jacksonville, FL! This temporary-to-hire position offers $57 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Data Transformation Analyst include:
- Analyzing and documenting business requirements to determine technical requirements, identifying impacted areas, and evaluating alternative solutions.
- Researching and assisting in designing solutions for general maintenance requests to resolve system/date related problems.
- Preparing detailed system requirements and assists in functional design solutions for new products/functionality and enhancements to existing products/functionality.
- Providing oversight and final review of design specification.
- Leading effort to identify and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Taking the initiative to seek out areas of improvement.
- Working/leading highly complex projects, systems or initiatives.
- Providing coaching and reviewing work of other SAs and business partners.
- Overseeing the design artifacts produced by other team members to ensure the necessary design considerations were made and in alignment with business needs.
- Working with Developers and other IT staff to determine system components and functional flow of components and data between components.
- Ensuring adherence to practices, standards, policies and procedures.
- Assisting in test execution for various system components.
- Influencing business/stakeholders and/or is instrumental in driving business decisions while proposing solutions built on Value Propositions.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
Requirements of the Data Transformation Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience IT related field
- Minimum 6 years' related work experience in application development/systems analysis role or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- Experience with NO SQL Databases (i.e. MONGO)
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of integration points of assigned business/systems and processes
- Proficient in requirements gathering methodologies and the SDLC
- Understanding of a variety of architecture standards and ability to apply them in their design work
- Extensive knowledge and experience of systems, subsystems, development methodologies, systems architecture, tools and processes that support the assigned business initiative or system.
- Proficient using SQL in one or more enterprise level databases (i.e. Oracle, DB2, SQL Server etc…)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!