Posted: Thu, 09 May 2019 16:30:37 -0400
Location: Rockville, MD
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Customer Support Specialist
Five friendly, helpful, and tech savvy candidates are needed for Customer Support Specialist positions in Rockville, MD! Customer Support Specialists are responsible for helping customers by answering their incoming phone calls and resolving their computer or software issues. These temporary positions offer $20 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Specialists include:
- Answering incoming calls and helping customers with their questions and concerns.
- Documents all resolutions for customers’ calls for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Researching and analyzing data to address operational challenges and customer service needs and issues.
- Instructing customers on how to use company equipment or software.
- Diagnosing system hardware, software, and operator problems.
- Recommending and performing minor remedial actions to address problems based on knowledge of system operation.
- Helping customers determine if their problem is caused by hardware (such as modem, printer, cables or telephone).
- Partnering with other associates to research problems and find solutions.
- Assisting customers in refreshing damaged files required to run company software.
- Providing customers with quick and accurate responses.
- Dealing with problems, involving many variables, in different situations as needed.
- Performing other office or technical support tasks.
Requirements of the Customer Support Specialist:
- High School diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Previous call center/help desk experience
- Very technically savvy and able to help customers with technical issues
- Remains calm in challenging/stressful situations
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Completing necessary training
- Pass a background check
- Excellent verbal (and written) communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!