Posted: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 12:17:31 -0400
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Customer Service Specialist
A professional job-seeker is needed for a Customer Service Manager position in Philadelphia, PA! As the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring superior service to all customers contacting the company through prompt, efficient, and knowledgeable handling of all calls.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Specialist include:
- Delivering Fanatic Customer Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations
- Being reliable! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers’ expectations, every time. Make every wrong right.
- Customer Service Support - Answering all inquiries internally and externally, including questions about Products and Services, Wires, and Accounts
- Setting up and Supporting Online Accounts
- Setting up and Supporting Escrow Agent Accounts
- Supporting Remote Deposit Product for Customers
- Providing assistance with Electronic Banking
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal and Customer Service abilities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with servicing business banking customers preferred
- Some technical experience with Remote Deposit Services preferred.
- Detail oriented and able to perform job functions accurately
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and company information in a responsible and secure manner
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge required
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!