Posted: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 17:12:40 -0400
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Required Years of Experience: 4+
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Customer Service Manager
A driven, customer service oriented jobseeker is currently needed for a Customer Service Manager position in Mount Laurel, NJ! This temporary position could become permanent for a great candidate and it offers $20 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager include:
- Recommending and participating in the development of new policies, utilizing approved policies for decision-making.
- Building effective relationships with internal and external persons.
- Managing a team of customer service agents and overseeing customer service needs across all company products and services.
- Defining initiatives and coordinating with the customer service team to improve application/renewal metrics.
- Leading regular team meetings
- Promptly responding to all inquiries received via email, phone, and fax.
- Delivering prepared sales scripts based on scheduled campaign calendar.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints.
- Identifying Client Partner efficiencies.
- Identifying/troubleshooting database/website issues and resolving customer status problems.
- Resolving invoice issues.
- Addressing requests to change status.
- Monitoring application/renewal status.
- Directing outbound call/email campaigns.
- Overseeing processing of Practice Exams.
- Communicating with test administrator contractor to resolve customer issues.
- Coordinating Special Accommodations, retakes, defers, and exam scheduling.
- Assisting in Board Meeting preparation and follow-up as needed.
- Tracking call and email metrics.
- Traveling and attending Client Partner meetings and events.
- Assigning delivery of mail and email mailbox to customer service reps as appropriate.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Named Best Place to Work by Philadelphia Business Journal—Seven Times!
- Most credentialed AMC
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off accrual
- Early Out Fridays during the summer
- 401K plan
- Flexible schedules
- On-site fitness center (open 24/7!) and gym reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Training and Development opportunities
Requirements of the Customer Service Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma required
- About 4 years of related experience
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!