Posted: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 09:03:14 -0400
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Contract Administrator (Paralegal)
A job-seeker who is highly organized and detail-oriented is needed for a Contract Administrator (Paralegal) position in Conshohocken, PA! As the Contact Administrator, you will primarily be responsible for contributing to our success and be an integral part of our legal and operations team, supporting all elements of the Company’s leasing, development, acquisition, disposition, and financing efforts. This temporary-to-hire position offers $23/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Contact Administrator (Paralegal) include:
- Reviewing, drafting, and administering all manner of real estate transactional documentation including leases, brokerage agreements, access agreements, commencement memoranda and related documentation
- Working closely with the Managing Principal, Chief Financial Officer, General Counsel and National Construction & Development, COO coordinating document preparation, execution, and distribution.
- Performing execute various administrative tasks such as managing document workflow, filing etc.
- Assisting with due diligence and closing activities.
- Collaborating with the Company’s national leasing team to oversee lease tracking, execution, reporting and distribution.
- Completing special projects as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- 100% employer paid STD/LTD and Life Insurance with an option to buy additional insurance coverage
- Employee Discount Program
- Annual holiday party, great work environment, free on-site parking, on-site fitness center, and is located steps from the Conshohocken stop on the Manayunk/Norristown Regional Rail Line!
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) from a four-year college or university; paralegal certificate highly desired
- Minimum Three (3) or more years of previous contract/lease administration and/or paralegal experience
- Exemplarily organizational skills with the ability to complete tasks with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to contribute to the success of the organization as an individual contributor and as part of a team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with history of working with individuals at all levels of the organization and with diverse backgrounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent comprehension and reading skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Collaborative and team oriented, with the ability resolve conflicts in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to think critically and analytically in a fast paced, transactional environment
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!