Posted: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 11:52:11 -0400
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
An experienced job-seeker is needed for a Contract Administrator position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Contract Administrator, plays an integral role in driving business growth and improving profitability by providing exceptional admin and implementation expertise. This Contract to Hire position offers $42 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Contract Administrator include:
- Focusing on delighting the customer by ensuring successful implementation and administration within the CRM and Telephony tools to develop comprehensive requirements and requests, document procedures, and ensure business goals are achieved from Operations to IT to Customer Delivery
- Leading efforts, overseeing work results, providing formal training and serving as a technical resource responsible for providing input on system specifications, participation in testing, evaluation, and performance testing of the CRM and telephony tools.
- Serve as the central point of contact to perform configuration management and custom changes to CRM and Telephony tools to support engagement campaigns.
- Identifying impacts to processes and/or configuration needs and evaluate alternative solutions. Continuously assess system and business direction changes for impacts to existing designs.
- Analyzing business needs then translates and documents operational business requirements into functional specifications for the applicable business or IT unit. Negotiates time frames and drives completion of agreed upon objectives from requirements to final implementations.
- Collecting and analyzing business requirements to determine technical specifications. Translate business requirements and technical specifications to design and configure CRM and Telephony tools to meet business requirements.
- Configuring and maintaining Engagement Campaigns within the CRM and Telephony tools, perform unit/system testing, coordinate end user testing, diagnose and resolve issues, and manage implementation iterations.
- Coordinating and managing business requests from conceptual ideas to formulated business statements of work, integrating with the IT teams on usability and consumer testing and design.
- Creating standard and customized dashboards to produce key insights for executive and leadership reporting and decision-making. Gather and analyze historical data to inform and suggest updates to existing Engagement Campaigns.
- Developing and managing training materials, optimization, previewing new system capabilities, change management for business requests, leading key projects to accomplish business objectives and ensuring “system of record” integrity.
- Producing, editing, distributing and maintaining a variety of business documents such as reports, technical mappings and specifications, procedures, flow charts, job aids, audit results, training materials, etc. for a variety of internal audiences.
- Monitoring system implementation ensuring user satisfaction and be comfortable with being hands on in support of implemented solutions.
- Identifying impacts to processes and/or configuration needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
Requirements of the Contract Administrator:
- Five9 or Telephony Administrator experience to include; creating Outbound Campaigns (manual and preview dial), writing IVR scripts, and reporting.
- Salesforce experience to include; creating reports and dashboards, queues, filters, and general configuration knowledge.
- Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through completion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Able to create interesting, cogent and well-edited presentations and has experience delivering communications to internal and external stakeholders
- A self-starter who is accountable, dependable and mature
- Client-focused, team player, good teacher
- Good interpersonal and team management skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!