Posted: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 13:33:38 -0400
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Client Specialist's are needed in Phoenix, AZ! As the Client Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for processing contracts and loan applications. This temporary to hire position offers $23/HR!
Responsibilities of the Client Specialist:
- Analyzing the loan applications and assessing creditworthiness.
- Making mortgage loan recommendations.
- Verifying, compiling, and typing application information for mortgage loans.
- Reviewing residential loan application files to verify that the application data is complete and meets establishment standards.
- Calling specified companies to obtain property abstract and appraisal.
- Mailing approval and denial letters to applicants.
- Recording data on the status of loans.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- And more!
Requirements of the Client Specialist:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience processing mortgage loans.
- Experience processing full doc purchase transactions and strong Conventional, FHA, VA, Housing and government loan mortgage processing experience.
- Knowledge of how to read DU findings.
- Detail oriented.
- MS Office proficient.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!