Posted: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 10:40:14 -0400
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Civil Litigation Paralegal
A knowledgeable job-seeker with experience is needed for a Civil Litigation Paralegal position in Jacksonville, FL!
Responsibilities of the Civil Litigation Paralegal include:
- Coordinating the day-to-day administrative functions of the President and CEO.
- Assisting in the coordination of case activities from initial assignment to conclusion.
- Performing legal research involving statutes, orders, legal opinions, and case law for precedents and case applicability.
- Analyzing case documentation and summarize depositions, interviews, interrogatories, and other case documents.
- Drafting motions, discovery requests, responses, and occasionally portions of legal opinions and briefs.
- Recording and monitor case activities for compliance with legal time constraints.
- Interviewing witnesses and clients to obtain or clarify case preparation information.
- Assisting with preparation for trials, organize evidence or exhibits, notes, and witnesses.
- Performing various other duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plans
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holidays Off
Requirements of the Civil Litigation Paralegal:
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
- Three (3) years’ experience as paralegal in civil litigation practice.
- Associate Degree in paralegal studies, or paralegal certification from a nationally recognized organization.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Google applications.