Posted: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 10:10:45 -0400
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Industry: Accounting Finance
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Director (10-14 yrs)
A highly skilled and professional job-seeker is for a Direct-Hire CFO position in Philadelphia, PA. As the CFO, you will provide executive oversight, vision, and support for the accounting and finance activities of the organization.
Responsibilities of the CFO include:
- Preparing the annual budget, month end financial analysis, short and long-term planning and pricing strategies, and capital expenditure justifications.
- Providing technical and management support to CEO, executive team, and Board in financial planning and strategic management.
- Leading the financial projection and due diligence financial review of new business ventures.
- Communicating between various departments and business units.
- Educating individual departments in preparation of budgets, capital expenditures, etc.
- Effectively and appropriately negotiating contracts with managed care, insurance carriers and other payers.
- Recognizing opportunities for organizational improvement.
Requirements of the CFO:
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
- 8+ years management experience
- Experience in non-profit organizations and in healthcare/nursing home environment
- Works well independently and with cross-functional teams
- Strong communications skills, interpersonal, and leadership skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!