Posted: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 14:44:32 -0400
Location: Mt. Laurel
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Long term contract opportunity in Mt. Laurel, NJ. Potential for full time hire, no C2C rates available.
The Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills leveraging; research, fact finding, interview sessions and the understanding of applicable business systems. Participate in the full life cycle of the projects) to ensure a successful deployment of the technology and implementation of new business operation processes, as well as support the operational efficiencies and sales capabilities of the Retail Call Center.
Essential Job Functions:
· Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
· Consults with functional sales and operations personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
· Supports the departmental end-users, technical resources (architects, data analysts, developers, operation specialists), consultants and others in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance
· Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
· Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
· Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
· Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
· Participates in QA and user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
· Obtains a working knowledge of the assigned business processes and creates requirement documents for development and testing.
· Consistently works within the defined IT and business standards and procedures.
·Preferred: bachelor’s degree from a Four (4) year College or University 2+ years of diverse financial services / mortgage banking experience preferred
·Exposure to Agile and Waterfall Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, particularly documentation of Use Cases is preferred.
·Experience formally documenting business and operations processes in text and visual format.
·Ability to interface with operational levels of the business to define business and functional requirements.
·Support business and IT teams, including requirements gathering and project management for new development and integration projects with little or no direction.
·Good communication skills are required.