A Business Analyst is currently needed for contract position in Elkton, MD. As the Business Analyst will work as part of an Agile team and work with business stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of the business objectives and needs, apply platform knowledge to recommend optimal solutions, think strategically, reinforce best practices, and drive the project team toward sprint goals to ultimately deliver an exceptional product.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Driving the definition and documentation of business requirements around the Enterprise Digital Asset Management (DAM) tool, especially AEM Assets; familiarity with DAM systems is a must.
- Working with stakeholders to translates business requirements to IT design requirements.
- Creating effective Agile user stories that clearly communicate the business need to the development team.
- Facilitating requirements gathering and providing documentation such as use cases, and current state and workflow diagrams, that reflect those requirements.
- Providing guidance and assistance to the business to plan and implement User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensuring that deliverables meet business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between the business and the development team by gaining a deep understanding of the business needs, and translating those needs into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Participate in discovery with cross-functional groups on the current state and future needs of the business related to assets, integrations, taxonomy, architecture, user groups and permissions, content loading or migration plans.
- Work with vendor Technical Analyst and Gore’s Enterprise Architecture team to ensure that solutions are scalable, follow data governance guidelines, and meet security requirements.
- Play an active role in Scrum ceremonies including daily scrum meetings, user story refinement, backlog grooming, sprint planning sessions.
- Provide written documentation to support development and testing.
- Partnering with Internal Sales and Marketing Customers, IT teams (Enterprise Architecture, Information Security, Business Process and Data Management, Applications Management), PMO, and Internal or External Dev Teams.
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Previous experience with Agile & Scrum Development Methodology
- Previous experience with Digital Asset Management; Adobe AEM Assets experience a plus
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience in an international Enterprise environment; Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) designation from IIBA is a plus
- Previous experience in a regulated industry such as medical device, pharmaceutical, or financial
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional written and oral communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and efficiently with a wide variety of stakeholders
CSS Tec offers a range of IT professionals skilled in these roles: Salesforce Consulting/Administration, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Architect, Developers (.NET & JAVA & Full Stack) Business Analysts, QAs, System Administrators, Network Engineers, Help Desk Agents, and Desktop Support Analysts. We specialize in Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct-Hire, and Project-based positions staffing nationally in the IT space. CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.