Posted: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 15:43:32 -0400
Location: Carneys Point, NJ
Job Type: Direct
Required Years of Experience: 7+
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
A job-seeker with strong leadership skills and experience in brand management is needed for a Direct Hire Brand Manager position in Carney's Point, NJ. As the Brand Manager, you will primarily be responsible for delivering brand and business objectives via development and execution of strategic marketing plans. This position offers an annual salary of $90K.
Responsibilities of the Brand Manager include:
- Devising brand strategies in consideration of total portfolio/company objectives and strategies for a specific product.
- Achieving brand and business performance targets effectively and efficiently via development and execution of strategic plans and supporting initiatives.
- Developing in conjunction with Sr. Director of Marketing brand plans for A&E to build brand equity and strength in the market.
- Uncovering growth opportunities (and inform strategies) by identifying and understanding evolving consumer & customer needs, as well as marketplace trends.
- Leading product development efforts including ideation, scoping, profitability analysis (product cost, investment, competitive landscape, market potential, target price), development, testing and validation, and launch.
- Partnering actively with sales teams to develop growth and innovation strategies, including formulating new products/programs, developing and participating in customer selling presentations, contending with competitive threats, etc.
- Leading internal cross functional teams and external agencies in development and activation of plans/programs.
- Evaluating business performance and trends and provide ad-hoc analysis of brands/business segments, including the tracking of new item results and recommending actions as appropriate.
- Utilizing strong analytic skills to leverage data across multiple sources to become an expert in the category, and bring rigor in translating data into insights and action.
- Managing 2 direct reports.
- Performing other related duties as required and assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Discount
- Weight loss Program
- Health Fairs and Flu Shots
- Walking Challenge
- Healthy Vending Machines
- Company social outings and events
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Referral Program
- And more!
Requirements of the Brand Manager:
- Bachelor's degree (MBA strongly preferred)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in brand management
- Experience in CPG industry, Food & Beverage strongly preferred
- Strong and agile leadership skills with the ability to spearhead strategic initiatives with senior members of the organization and activate with cross-functional team members
- Passion for building brands and businesses, with a hard work ethic and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Keen desire and curiosity to uncover consumer & customer insights and satisfy their needs
- Demonstrates initiative, goal oriented and focused on results
- Strong analytical skills, presentation skills and creativity; comfortable with groups/customers
- Ability to turn analysis and insights into winning strategies
- Adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity and change
- Comfortable with entrepreneurial environment and smaller company budgets
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort collaborating with team members/cross-functional partners
- Experience with digital marketing (website, social, SEO)
- Create a positive and inspiring work environment for the broader team as a key leader in the marketing organization
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Sales force. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!