CSS will be closed Thursday, 7/4. We are moving our payroll date to Wednesday, 7/3. All timecards & approvals must be completed by the end of your shift the week prior. Have a safe & happy holiday!
Posted: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:39:09 -0400
Location: Dresher, PA
Industry: Accounting Finance
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
A Billing Specialist is currently needed for a Temporary-to-hire position with full-time hours in Dresher, PA!
Our client company is one of the largest national retirement, health savings, and college savings services provider in America. With over 8 million customers and 35 years in the business, the company is thriving. They provide personalized solutions to their clients and pioneer their industry by integrating advanced technology to create overall the best client experience.
This position is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate monthly invoicing of all plans and the processing of termination plans. This position pays $17 an hour and while it is temporary at the start, it can become permanent for a great employee!
Responsibilities of the Billing Specialist include:
· Performing monthly audits of all asset and non-asset based invoices for accuracy and completeness.
· Reconciling fees for asset and non-asset based plans to those fees listed in the service agreements.
· Preparing fee processing requests based on service and compensation agreement terms.
· Handling special invoice and manual invoice requests.
· Preparing and reviewing partner level invoices.
· Reconciling any payments received by check and processing to lockbox.
· Reviewing service agreements for final invoicing of recordkeeping.
· Processing internal conversions.
· Preparing monthly wire and quarterly plan receivable reconciliations.
· Reconciling final payments before plan liquidations.
· Requesting termination refunds.
· Addressing and resolving internal/external billing and finance inquiries, including invoice and report requests.
· Assisting with updating address/phone changes and billing systems.
· Creating and maintaining documents/procedures as needed to meet requirements.
· Protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by the company to prevent unauthorized access, improper transmission, and unapproved disclosure of information that could harm the company or clients.
· Performing other duties and special projects when assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
Our client company takes care of their employees by offering those with permanent positions a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
· Minimum 3 years of experience with PCs and MS Office software applications
· Experience with AS400 (preferred but not required)
· Detail-oriented, organized, and able to efficiently manage time and priorities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external clients
· An analytical problem-solver
· A team player that also can work independently and thrive in a busy environment
· Basic understanding of auditing concepts, account reconciliation skills and math skills
Since 1994, CSS has been a National Staffing & Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment placing professional talent in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Call Center & Office, & Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates buy understanding their expectations for the right match. We focus on the business growth plan, company culture and matching the right skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match. CSS is paid by our unique and exclusive client base and candidates are prioritized based on client’s skill preferences. To our job seekers we offer the highest level of free customer service and teamwork, and the chance to become fully vetted so we can present you to our clients for possible temporary, contract or direct hire employment.