Posted: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 09:57:14 -0500
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Industry: Accounting Finance
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
An enthusiastic Bankruptcy Specialist is needed for our long-term client company on a temporary basis in Jacksonville Florida paying $18 per hour. This is a long term assignment and could possibly convert to direct hire!
Our client company is a financial company that specializes in mortgage loan services. They have been in the business for over 15 years and their mission is and has always been to provide great solutions to their dedicated borrowers.
Responsibilities of the Bankruptcy Specialist include:
- Reviews and updates Fiserv with bankruptcy information.
- Monitors bankruptcy actions through process management and default reports.
- Communicates with attorneys, trustees, taxing authorities and other third parties to ensure timely resolution on all cases.
- Responds to all incoming correspondence regarding assigned loans in a timely manner.
- Handles inquiries by responding to emails, intercoms, handling appropriate document execution, escalation, title issue resolution and other related tasks.
- Updates internal Fiserv tracking queues and removes files from bankruptcy as necessary.
- Participates in department progress in reducing timeline delays.
- Takes inbound calls and makes outbound calls from/to borrowers, internal departments, bankruptcy firms, trustee offices and other sources as required.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (For Full Time Employees)
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- And more!
- Ability to solve complicated issues and make quick decisions with little or no direction.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Ability to use good judgment.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate degree (A. A.) from two-year College preferred. Two to four years' related experience and/or training preferred.
- Computer Skills: Working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Previous experience with MSP, Black Knight/LPS and Fiserv preferred.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!