Posted: Wed, 27 May 2020 17:08:36 -0400
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
An Azure Engineer is needed for a leader in the eCommerce industry. This role will sit onsite in St. Pete, FL. This company has plans to build out their cloud platform utilizing all of the bells and whistles. You will join an already established cloud tech team as an Azure expert. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large cloud initiative at a global company.
- Build cloud foundational components encompassing network, security, identity, operations, and governance in the Azure cloud
- Develop and document cloud best practices, guidelines, and guardrails cloud technologies
- Operationalize solutions from proof-of-concept through production, using automation for repeatability, maintainability, and to enforce standards
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with best practices
- Deploy and troubleshoot cloud technologies in accordance with IT security guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 7+ years IT experience with 2+ years Azure cloud experience
- Experience designing and implementing cloud solutions using IAAS and PAAS
- Deep understanding of tools in the Azure platform
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken
- Expertise in PowerShell and other automation languages (Python, Go, etc.)
- Skilled building and using automation to implement cloud technologies
- Experience with cloud cost management and oversight
- Understanding of Active Directory Federation Services
- Ability to configure and manage Windows and Linux servers
- Strong knowledge of containers, container orchestration, and the Kubernetes ecosystem.